Movement Matters Aims to “I.M.P.R.E.S.S”
Our mission is to keep people active and healthy, with 2 aims including:
Primary Aims – To provide safe exercise programs that:
- Improve – Improve the physical capacity and choices for a healthy satisfying lifestyle.
- Maintain – Maintain physical, mental and social vitality at optimal levels (Management)
- Prevent – Prevent further deterioration in health conditions and physical function as far as possible (Protection and rehabilitation)
- Promote – Promote positive and realistic attitudes and approaches to exercise and ageing
- Reduce – Reduce physical problems and fears associated with ageing
- Educate – Educate and provide appropriate information to reduce the perceptions associated with exercise and ageing
- Support – Support the efforts of people to become and remain as active as much as possible
- Sustain – Sustain programs on a long term basis to assist the individual retain independence and quality lifestyle
Please contact us for more information please press button down below.